eMarketing University FAQGeneral Questions | Certification Process and Pricing | Technical Issues
Q. What do I get with your Internet Marketing training course?
A. With the eMarketing University training, you will get the following:
- extensive knowledge in the field of search engine optimization and paid search marketing, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, affiliate marketing, web analytics and many other aspects of Internet Marketing;
- access to the training materials during the 365 days period after course completion;
- assessment of your knowledge with the help of quizzes that cover each step of your studies;
- a virtual certificate to confirm your course completion and a "eMarketing University Certified" button that you may put on your website;
- a hardcopy certificate in Internet Marketing issued by a reputable organization.
Q. What areas of Internet Marketing are covered by your training course?
A. The course covers the following areas:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), including keyword research, on-page optimization and site structure optimization, local SEO, white-hat link building strategies and techniques, and tracking your performance on the search engines;
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising;
- Social Media Marketing (SMM), including blogging and micro-blogging, social networking, Social Media Optimization (SMO), Social Media Advertising, and tracking your performance on the social media channels;
- E-mail Marketing;
- Affiliate Marketing;
- Web Analytics, including visitor traffic analysis, tracking your advertising campaigns and measuring your ROI;
- an action plan and advice on starting your Internet Marketing business.
We offer two editions of the course:
- Basic that lets students quickly master the basics of search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM), Social Media Marketing, E-mail Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and Web Analytics;
- Professional course that allows you to get deep into the details of SEO and PPC marketing, Social Media Marketing, E-mail Marketing and Affiliate Marketing, and helps you draw a marketing plan and start your internet marketing business in the field of SEO/SEM services and consulting.
Feel free to read in detail what's inside our Internet Marketing course.
Q. How many lessons are included in your training course?
A. With 120 lessons organized into 6 stages and accompanied by 8 video demos and 19 assessments, eMarketing University offers the most complete Professional Training course in the world for the subject of Internet Marketing. Each Stage is followed by a check of your knowledge.
The Basic course is actually a truncated version of the Pro course, and includes 4 stages, 73 lessons, 8 demos and 11 assessments.
Q. What levels of certification are currently available with eMarketing University?
A. There are two editions of the Internet marketing training course currently available with eMarketing University:
- Basic course that lets the students quickly master the basics of search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing (SMM), Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, and Web Analytics. Students get a CIM (Competent Internet Marketer) certificate upon completion of the course;
- Professional course that allows you to polish your knowledge and advance to a professional level of expertise. Students get a PIM (Professional Internet Marketer) certificate upon completion of the course
To find out more about the contents of our training courses, please view the table of contents: what's inside our Internet Marketing course.
Q. What are the benefits of your online training?
A. The benefits of our online training are as follows:
- Flexibility of the learning schedule. You may start your education from the moment you want, and proceed with the course at your own pace.
- Availability everywhere. You may pass the lessons whenever you are from any computer with Internet access.
- Cost effectiveness. You will not have to travel to another city or pay for accommodation or trainers fees. All you pay for is the knowledge you get.
- Frequently updated course content. Our lessons are updated on a regular basis (we normally issue several updates every month), and our students can easily track course changes that are marked with special icons, and refresh their knowledge over time.
Q. How can I enroll for your training course in Internet Marketing?
A. To enroll for a Basic or a Professional Training course, go to the order form and purchase the training course that fits your needs.
Successful students get a proof of new skills - a certificate of Competent Internet Marketer (CIM) or a Professional Internet Marketer certificate (PIM). Every eMarketing univercity graduate gets the paper certificate that proves ther knowledge.
Q. How long does it take to complete your training in Internet Marketing?
A. Thanks to the advantages of an eLearning educational platform and the online form of education the time of your training is not limited. You are free to schedule your studies yourself and spend as much time on each lesson or assessment as you need. That's why you can finish the course and get the certificate within a couple of weeks or even several days if you wish (if you are interviewing soon for a job in marketing or looking for a promotion, you will want to gain knowledge fast).
Q. How often is the course updated? Can I track the changes?
A. The course contents are regularly updated due to the fast growth and continuous evolution of the Internet marketing field. Any particular top search engine innovation is reflected in our SEO advice and tactics. As a result, we update our Training course several times a month.
You can track the changes thanks to the "edited" or "new" icon, which will appear beside the particular lessons in the table of your course contents.
Q. Are certificates that you provide recognized in the SEO industry?
A. There is actually no unified industry standard in the area of SEO or Internet Marketing training - every large organization tends to proclaim its own "standard" that is far from any unified system of assessing knowledge in this field. This differs from company to company.
Our training course has the following benefits, compared to others:
1. You get systematic and holistic knowledge on the entire Search Engine Marketing process, with a handful of effective tips and details on each step. That means you will not have to enroll for separate courses in SEO, PPC Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, etc.
2. You can access the material while your certificate is valid and still get fresh information.
3. Finally, the system is completely automated and you can adjust the learning pace to your liking - no deadlines involved.
Q. Can I use your training materials for the other educational groups and training?
A. No you can't. Our specialists have prepared the detailed Training Course in Internet Marketing to educate students under the eMarketing University brand. We do not provide white label courses, so using our course contents that way will be a violation of our copyright policy. That's why training for third parties is prohibited.
Q. Can I get a printable copy, a .pdf file or a CD/DVD of the course?
A. There is no sense in providing printable copies, .pdf files or CDs/DVDs of the complete course contents for several reasons.
First, there is the fact that the course contents are updated on a regular basis - several times a month as the industry is fast-changing. Second, all assessments are taken online and the grades are saved in a database, so you will have to log on to the course anyway.
Nevertheless, you can print each lesson in a usual way through your browser for one-time reading. However, it's not advisable to have a printed Training Course copy due to our monthly updates.
Q. Can I order SEO services for my website with your company?
A. No, we do not offer SEO services for our clients outside of the use of our software and Training Course. We advise that you look for an SEO company if you want somebody to do web promotion for your site that we are otherwise helping you to do yourself.
As a cost-effective option, you can choose to order our Professional Course in Internet Marketing, and study SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing and many other aspects of Internet Marketing yourself - to later apply your knowledge and skills on your site.
Q. Will I get certified upon course completion?
A. Yes, as soon as you complete all the assessments successfully you'll get the virtual certificate to confirm the course completion, and also get a hardcopy PIM or CIM certificate in case you've entered your shipping address. The certificates are valid for one year.
Q. Should I pass the lessons and assessments in a settled order?
A. There is no need to pass the training course lessons and assessments in a specific order. However we recommend following the structure of the course for the novices in the field of web promotion. After passing all assessments with a high enough grade, you will get a certificate of PIM (Professional Internet Marketer) or CIM (Competent Internet Marketer).
Q. How many grades should I earn to obtain a certificate of course completion?
A. To earn a certificate for completing the Internet Marketing course, you will need to pass all the assessments and earn a sufficient grade. For the Professional course, the pass grade is '90 out of 100' or more; for Basic, it is '80 out of 90' or more.
Once done, you will be awarded a certificate and won't be able to retake the assessments; still, you'll be able to access the text of the lessons and re-read them if needed.
Q. I can't pass the assessment successfully. What should I do?
A. To pass the assessments and get certified, a student is supposed to get the pass grade, answering most of the questions correctly.
We recommend you refresh your knowledge on the whole Step or Stage, and try running the assessment again (the number of attempts is not limited).
Q. How long does it take to get a hardcopy certificate shipped after the course completion?
A. We weekly check with the customer database and create the list of the people who have successfully completed the Internet Marketing Course. Then we send an automated email requesting our graduates to confirm the shipping address and the name to be printed on the certificate.
After we get the reply, we produce a hardcopy certificate (it takes 1 business day). The delivery process may also take a couple of weeks, depending on a destination country.
Q. How long is my certificate valid for?
A. Due to the fast growth and continuous evolution of the Internet Marketing branch, your certificate is valid for one year. When this term expires, you should brush up your knowledge and renew the certificate. The cost of the recertification process is much lower than taking the course for the first time - you can get recertified for only $65 for CIM and $129 for PIM.
It's possible and advisable to start recertification 30 days before the date your certificate expires.
To start the process, please log on to the course, check the 'I agree to reset all my grades for this certificate' box and press the 'Order recertification' link in the upper part of the Course area. You will be transferred to our payment processor where you can pay for your recertification.
Then you'll need to review the course contents and pass the assessments again. As soon as you complete them all successfully, your certificate term will be extended for one more year and you will be sent a new hardcopy certificate (in case it was ordered).
To view the previously earned certificates press the "Honor Board" link in the top-right corner of the screen.
Q. My old certificate hasn't expired yet. Can I get a new one before the previous one expires?
A. Yes, it's possible to start recertification 30 days before the date your current certificate expires. The cost of the recertification process is $65 for CIM and $129 for PIM.
To start the process, please log on to the course, check the 'I agree to reset all my grades for this certificate' box and press the 'Order recertification' link in the upper part of the Course area. After successful completion of the assessments, you'll get a new certificate and a new hardcopy of the certificate.
Q. Where can I see all the certificates that I have previously earned with eMarketing University?
A. After you log on to the course, click the "Honor Board" link in the top-right corner of the screen. You will be transferred to the page where you can see all the certificates you have earned.
Q. Can I have a "eMarketing Certified" button to place on my site?
A. Yes, after your successful course completion you can get the code of a certificate link and a "eMarketing Certified" logo to your certificate.
First, go to www.seo-training-course.com and log on to your student account. Follow the "Certificate status" link in the top navigation pane, and there you will find the code for the "Professional Internet Marketer" logo or the "Certified Internet Marketer" button. The button type depends on the type of training course you have passed.
The button with a link to your virtual certificate can be easily embedded in your website, blog, social media profile, etc.
Q. Can I get certification for an SEO company?
A. Yes, you can get Internet Marketing certification with our University for any type of company, including an SEO company, Web Design Studio, etc. The procedure of certification for the company is as follows: your company should order advanced training and certification for at least three students - to train employees in Internet Marketing. After they all get certified, we will produce one more certificate issued in your company name.
You can purchase the Professional Internet Marketer (PIM) Training and Certification for 3 students here.
Note: You cannot just order 1-student certification and place the company name on the certificate instead of your name. We always check the "certificate holder name" field before issuing certificates to prevent any cheating.
Q. Can I purchase a separate course on E-mail Marketing?
A. Our Internet Marketing training course gives a systematic approach to website promotion, including 6 parts: SEO and PPC advertising, Social Media Marketing, E-mail Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Web Analytics and Starting Your Internet Marketing Business. It is intended to fill the lack of systematic, holistic and solid knowledge that prevents people from unleashing the full potential for the benefit of their business.
So, we don't provide separated courses, as we aim to give you integral training at a highly competitive price.
Q. I don't have a credit card. How can I pay for the course?
A. We can receive payments using the following options:
- PAYPAL (+ US $3.50 manual processing fee),
- Electronic Funds Transfer with Proforma Invoice - US or UK only,
- WIRE TRANSFER with Proforma Invoice (+ US $20.00 manual processing fee),
- CHECK/CHEQUE with Proforma Invoice (+ US $3.00 manual processing fee).
After you have chosen the option that suits you best, please e-mail your query to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll provide you the link to our payment processor's page.
Q. I forgot my password. What do I do to access the course?
A. If you forgot or lost your password, you can retrieve it yourself.
Go to http://seo-training-course.com/ and click the 'Send my details via e-mail' link. Then enter your e-mail address (the one which you used to log into the course), and click 'OK'.
Q. Why are the lessons I have read not marked as read in the table of contents?
A. To mark the lesson as read you should check the box "Mark this lesson as studied before leaving" at the bottom of the lesson.
Q. What should I do to change my personal details or password for the course?
A. When you log on to the course, click the "Edit profile" link in the top-right corner of the window. You will be transferred to the page where you can change your details - first name, last name, e-mail address, username, and password.
Q. Why can't I see incorrect answers in the quizzes that I've taken?
A. Our system of questions and answers was developed in a way to prevent students from picking the correct answers up by just moving from one variant to another in the quiz. Cheating might really take place, that's why a student is not informed where exactly he/she was wrong.
We recommend that you refresh your knowledge on the whole Step or Stage - this will only be useful for you. Actually the aim of our course is to provide you with the knowledge first of all, not just the certificate.
Q. How can I contact your support to get answers to my questions related to the Internet Marketing training course?
A. You have two options to get help with the course:
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com;
- Follow the "Contact your supervisor" or "Contact course administrator" link inside the course after you log on to your course account.